Welcome Feng Wen（文峰）from Hainan University to be committee member!
Prof. Feng Wen (文峰)，
Department of Material Science and Engineering，China
1. Functional Thin Films；
2. Photocatalysis Coatings；
3. Superhard and corrosion resistant Films；
4. Biomaterials Surface Modification
1. Member of the Youth Committee of the Chinese Special Ceramics Society and Director of Haikou European and American Homecoming Association
2. Project Evaluation Expert of National Natural Science Foundation of China；
3. Marine renewable energy expert database storage experts；
4. State Oceanic Administration Science and Technology Project Evaluation Expert；
5. Hainan Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Science and Technology Department, Industry and Information Department, Hainan Provincial Environmental Protection and High-tech Enterprise Accreditation Experts；
Scientific research project：
1. As project leader, he presided over and completed 16 teaching and research projects including 2 national natural science funds, 2 provincial key projects, 2 provincial natural science funds and 1 provincial teaching and research project. At present, he is in charge of Hainan province's key research and development program and the national Ministry of science and technology's foreign high-end talent program.
2. From October 2008 to September 2009, he was selected by the Chinese government to send researchers to Japan to engage in cooperative research at the Institute of Electronic Engineering of Shizuoka University in Japan.
3. From August 2018 to August 2019, he was appointed as Deputy Director of the Administrative Committee of Chengnan Economic New District in Gaoyou City, Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province, and engaged in the docking of enterprise science and technology services and the transformation of university achievements.
4. He made two special reports at academic conferences at home and abroad and one special report at the forum of young scientists of the China Association for Science and Technology.
He has published 65 articles on scientific research and teaching research in domestic and foreign journals, 44 of which are included in SCI and EI. He published 1 monograph, edited 2 teaching materials and authorized 1 invention patent. He has published more than 50 peer-review papers in Journals.