Welcome Chenyi Wang（王趁义）from Zhejiang Wanli University to be committee member!
Prof. Chenyi Wang (王趁义)，
Zhejiang Wanli University，
College of Biology and Environment，China
1. Water chemistry and environmental prosthetics :
Industrial wastewater treatment and resource recycling, utilization and protection of water resources, health assessment, ecological restoration and management of polluted environment (soil, wetlands, beaches, water, bay)
2. Other interested research directions :
Biomass resource utilization, energy-saving materials, nanotechnology and its environmental effects, design and synthesis of metallic and nonmetallic functional polymer materials, biological activity and its application in the biomedical field of the environment and governance.
1. Zhejiang special permitted expert for monitoring productive process of chemical;
2. The member of "five waters treatment" experts group in Ningbo;
3. The person in charge of environmental chemistry and ecological environment safe direction in Ningbo key discipline of environmental sciences;
4. Master supervisor of bioengineering in Zhejiang Wanli University;
5. The dean of environmental science department in Zhejiang Wanli University;
6. National occupational skill testing examiners (Chemical analysis lab technician).
Scientific research project：
1. He has presided over or taken part in 3 National Natural Science Foundations, 9 provincial projects, more than 10 municipal projects.
2. He has applied for 5 National Invention Patents, which have been authorized for 3.
3. He join in editing 2 American chemical monographs
4. He has won 1 outstanding achievement award of Zhejiang Natural Science Foundation, and also 5 municipal and provincial outstanding paper awards.
There are over 100 papers of mine about water chemistry and environmental ecology have been published in the domestic and foreign academic journals, and among them, one has been referenced by Chem. Rev., Atmos. Environ., J. Am. Chem. Soc., Environ. Sci. Technol., Dalton. Trans. and other journals more than 200 times.